IN THE CLOCK TOWER
Indoor Space - 1531 Northern Pacific Road
The perfect gathering space for rehearsal dinners, getting ready suite, company and holiday parties, bridal and baby showers, birthday celebrations, class and family reunions, intimate weddings and receptions, pop up shops, business meetings, company seminar and training sessions, small music performances, photoshoots, workshops and more!
$150 an hour with a six hour minimum
$900 for eight hours
Friday and Sunday
$100 an hour with a four hour minimum
$700 for eight hours
Monday through Thursday
$60 an hour with a four hour minimum
$300 for eight hours
Please note that set up and tear-down must be completed during your rented time.
If you have booked The NP Space or Luminary Fern as a rental space, we offer 35% off the listed price.
Also, all non-profits receive a 35% off the listed price.
We highly recommend catering for your event for everything from meal drop off, cocktail style service, small and large buffets, and plated dinners. Events with less than forty guests do have the option to serve pot luck style food both brought by and shared among guests. Crockpots and warmers are not allowed due to food safety laws and no heating or cooking is allowed on-site. All events over forty guests are required to have food provided by a licensed caterer. Here is just a sampling of the options:
Option A: As the event host you may provide alcoholic drinks to your invited guests at no charge. Note that the liquor liability does fall on you as the host and we recommend an alcohol rider policy if you have any concerns.
Option B: Hire a bartender with the correct liquor licensing to serve your event. Prairie Bay and The American Legion both offer licensed bar services to our space.
Option C: Hey, you're not having alcohol - great! You are more than welcome to bring in water, soda, lemonade, coffee, and other non-alcoholic beverages to share with your guests.
Like the bar above? So do we - it's included in your rental.
Our 1,700 square foot room comfortably seats 80 people for dinner, with a higher capacity for table-less events. Seating for 32 guests is included with the room rental. (four farm house tables and 32 chiavari chairs) Additional seating options are available to rent by request.
We are currently booking the space through February 2018. It is available seven days a week for hourly rental. We request that reservations be made at least three weeks in advance.
The doors will be unlocked for set up at the actual rental start time. The space must be emptied out at the end of the rental time, and the doors will be locked at this time as well. Due to liability reasons we do not allow next day pick up on personal items.
Photography Studio Rental
Are you a photographer based out of your home looking for short-term studio space rental? Gather 1531 is a great space for photography complete with one partially exposed brick wall, one white painted brick wall and two white sheetrock walls. The floor is the original concrete with imperfections and sealed with a luster coating. It is complete with plenty of natural light coming in from both the north and south facing windows. Note that per our terms and conditions, any outdoor on-site photography would require a permit. Multi-day rentals are negotiable for those interested in multi-day studio sessions or other photography or workshop needs.
rehearsal dinner space
Our space works great for rehearsal dinners! Whether you are getting married at The NP Event Space, Luminary Fern or any of the other favorite venues or residences in the Brainerd Lakes area, 1531 is convenient and flexible for your rehearsal dinner needs.
Above rehearsal tabled beautifully styled by Bloom Designs.
What's included again?
Seating for 32 guests is included with the rental.
To be exact:
- 32 Fruitwood Chiavari Chairs (Medium Brown)
- 4 Trestle Farmhouse Tables as shown (seat 8 each)
- Whitewashed Birch Veneer Bar
- 6 Hanging Canvas Shade Lights
- 1 Strand of Edison Cafe Lights on North Wall
- Black Canvas Draping to Lightly Cover Mechanical Area
- Common Area Restrooms
What's not included?
Everything that isn't on the What's Included list. ;)
Not limited to:
- Catering or Beverage Services
- Decor, Flowers, Etc
- Vintage Furniture, More Tables or Chairs above 32 Seats
- Other Hanging Lights such as our Chandelier Collection or More Cafe Lights
- Event Planning or Day of Staff Services
- Any Audio/Video/Projector/etc
- The rental of 1531 is for the immediate 1,700 square feet located at 1531 Northern Pacific Road. Your event must be confined to the space and does not include rental or usage of any of our outdoor spaces besides guest parking.
- The space is not reserved until we receive the signed contract and payment.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We like to have a good time and we want you to have one as well, but we do require a sound check before your event if you are having live entertainment. If we do ask for the music to be turned down and your group does not comply, we will pull the plug on the entertainment. Please cover this with your sound provider before your event.
- Northern Pacific Center is a constantly shifting campus and it is likely there will be another event on-site during your rental.
- A permit to photograph clients, guests, or groups on the Northern Pacific Center Grounds must be obtained separately from your room rental at an additional fee and is not guranteed to be available based on prior or current permits.
- Roundhouse brewery is right next door and providess a great environment for your guests to buy locally brewed beer.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow any cancellation refunds.